Standing Declaration Of Color.

When I'm suppose to take naps between class or do my homework, I'm busy taking pictures and thinking of outfits. My priorities are torn.

       Its been raining for the past two days and I'm sure that there's rain coming until at least friday. I'll be in Atlanta, so for sure I know that cold weather is what I have to look forward to this weekend. Im obsessing over what to pack for this weekend even though i'll just end up with 2 suitcases full of shit, for a 2 day trip, but I digress. Today's outfit was inspired by the color infected trend that was all over NYFW and my longing to be there. Wearing it to a 9 am class in this dreary weather surely woke my classmates up and got their attention, but I'm sure-- they should be use to this, outfits like these are normal for me. The shock factor should be way over.

I wore my Topman Wood Striped Cardigan, Urban Outfitters Shirt and Socks, Aldo Boots, beautiful ring I picked up from a thrift store literally at the entrance of my apartments, and this beautiful ceramic/clay necklace that my grandmother got from Nigeria.



No comments:

Post a Comment