Seattle, show your skin.

         

         I attend school in Statesboro, Ga which is 45 mins away from Savannah for those who are location whores. There's absolutely nothing here but the school, and it almost like we're in an alternate dimension, where having worth while stores is a fucking sin. This City is infamous for creating a box of absolute paranoia and terror for city kids who are use to buildings that are taller than 20 feet and a place of absolute weather insanity. Usually up until October, its a sweltering cesspool of heat vapors here, but today was unusually cool--borderline 68 degrees, cloudy, and my phone also said that there would be rain today. i was in complete shock. For it to be under 80, let alone 90 degrees here and it not be october is heaven sent, and i took advantage of it. I pulled out my Urban Outfitter color blocked hoodie i picked up a couple weeks ago. It gives me that 90's nauticaXtommy hilfiger vibe and it fit perfectly for this pre-seattle weather. Thrown together with a pair of rolled slouch jeans and boots, and paired with my rainy playlist on my iPod made for my own personal up north lazy day outfit.

There's no rain  here yet, but I'm holding onto my hopes to have a religious experience of Kurt Cobain possessing me for a few seconds. I need to have something interesting happen today, no?

[gallery]

No comments:

Post a Comment