where you wanna shop?

So i'm only shopping and I get the urge to post a few of my favorite places to go. These place have help construct my wardrobe into something unusual. I have a combination of vintage pieces and the latest trends as well. I like to play with my combinations, putting odd stuff together to see if it works; Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. Thank goodness I have a nice body shape to were I can wear almost anything =) (be jealous!)

001. Urban Outfitters...
        Ask any of my friends and they will tell you-- I am a U.O Junkie! I just can't live without them. There selection of clothes there is just phenomenal! (I didnt use amazing) Im a big fan of button downs and canvas shoes, and U.O makes good of these two items, so you know i'm down. Accessories, clothes,shoes, books, furniture, silverware, pictures, and random trinkets; U.O has it all--including my heart.

  002. Rag-O-Rama...
        Only a few hand select of fashionable people know about this place. Its hidden it the personal expression universe known as Little 5 Points, and boast a big personality to go along with its brave name. Rag-O-Rama is like no other store; a beefed up thrift store if you will. I absolutely love all the rare finds in there. This is heaven for vintage lover like myself. I plan on going this Friday with a couple of friends, including  fellow blogger Ananda (saturdaynightvinyl.blogspot.com). Hope to see you all there!

003. The Clothing Warehouse...
         Another staple shopping establishment of Little 5 Points (L5P ain't no joke, you wanna be fly, you shop here, word!) The Clothing Warehouse is wonderful place to come get some of the most vintage and comfortable things you'll ever see in Atlanta. I've gotten a couple pieces from here time to time that still stand out to this day. Cowboy Boots to ponchos, this is where you go to follow up a run at Rag-o-rama, or vice-versa.

Ok so those are just a few of my faves. and trust that there will be a part II & III & so on... If you wanna visit these website and see what they have and how to get there take a look below

Urban Outfitters...
Rag-O-Rama...
The Clothing Warehouse...
                                                                                                             Have Fun! =)   Aaaoooh!

No comments:

Post a Comment